The second session of the Agile Workshop Tour (AWT), Arexo's initiative aimed at sharing Agile know-how, will be dedicated to User Stories, the Agile way of collecting business needs. This workshop will consist of two parts:
- a first introductory part that will set the basics of the collection of requirements in an Agile world
- a second part that will dive into advanced techniques and discuss the best ways to split, refine and plan User Stories in order to bring a maximum value to the organisation.
Introduction to User Stories, the Agile way of collecting business needsDo you face questions such as how to identify business needs or requirements? How to collect them? How to describe them in an Agile way?
This workshop will help you gain practical knowledge about User Stories. We will answer questions such as: ...
- What is a User Story?
- What is the purpose of a User Story? How do they help produce software?
- What form do they take?
- How long should they be? How detailed should they be?
- What are the roles and responsibilities?
In addition to providing the appropriate theoretical background, this training is packed with practical exercises, helping you produce efficient User Stories from day one.
Advanced techniques to maximise the benefits of the User StoriesDuring this advanced session, you will get to understand and experience how to get the most out of your User Stories. A basic knowledge on the topic is required before taking this session.
We will address topics such as:...
- What is a good User Story?
- What benefits do good User Stories bring to your team/your organisation?
- What can be done to reach these benefits?
Ready to start writing your user stories?Join us at our Liège offices on 24th September 2019 by submitting the form below. You can either choose to participate to one session, or both.
This is a paid event. We can provide you with an invoice if necessary.
Need extra information? Please feel free to contsact us.
When ?24th September 2019, from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM for the basic session and from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM for the advanced session.
90€ excl. VAT for one session (snacks and drinks included).
160€ excl. VAT for the whole day (snacks, drinks and lunch included).
About AWTThis training is part of a larger initiative, called Agile Workshop Tour (AWT) that Arexo launched in 2018.
The objective of this initiative is to share with you the experience that we acquired over more than 15 years.
More workshops will be announced in the near future.
Want to be a part of it? Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date on the latest news regarding Arexo.