Job openings Medior/senior Java developer
We are looking for a new team member, a passionate medior/senior Java developer. Is that you? We hope so... Read on to understand what it means working at Arexo.
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and the right mindset, which is for us way more important than the job title (actually you’ll choose the job title that you prefer) and the technical skill set.
Who are we, what do we do?
We are a family? More a group of close colleagues who like to work together and love what we do. While being real experts in our field, we mix nicely conviviality and professionalism..
At Arexo, we are passionate about solving business problems with technology and uncovering new ways to add value to IT.
We strive to deliver solutions specifically developed to best address the needs of our customers, be it in the field of digitalisation, or Agile guidance. We usually address all phases of a project.
Why work with us?
Well, there are many reasons, for instance:
- You'll work and collaborate with great and friendly colleagues.
Why don't you come visit us?
- You'll work on interesting, diversified and highly technical projects.
- Many of our people are recognized experts in their field, whether in Agile or software engineering.
You'll work with them, bring your own expertise and/or learn with them.
- You'll be part of a company with a very open mindset, a true culture, where collaborative management (or liberated company however we call it today) are not vain words and are applied daily.
- Soft skills
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Team spirit, good communication skills
- Autonomy in performing tasks
- Capability to learn new technologies
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Languages: French and English. (The practice of Dutch is a plus)
- Higher education
- Technical skills
- A good understanding of the Java language
- A genuine interest in new technologies and software engineering, as well as DevOps, CI and CD practices
- A good knowledge of frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and web technologies
So why don’t you hop on and start accelerating your career. Our collaborative approach and co-creation culture will even get you to steer the company in directions that as a team, we define altogether.