Job openings Scrum Master/Team Leader
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and the right mindset, which is for us way more important than the job title (actually you’ll choose the job title that you prefer).
To help you understand what it means working for Arexo, we invite you to read this page, we think it sums it up pretty well.
- Higher Education, at least 7 years of experience
- Passionate about Agile methodologies, communication and group dynamics.
- Strong Agile knowledge and significative experience as Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach.
- People Management and Teamleading skills, ability to manage relational aspects within the team
- Capable to evolve the team and its members and challenge them to improve even further
- Able to understand and communicate with (Java) developers.
- Team spirit, good communication skills
- Autonomy in performing tasks
- Genuine interest in new technologies and software engineering. A good understanding of Java, Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, … helps.
- French and English. (The practice of Dutch is a plus)
- Excellent oral and written expression
Why join Arexo?
Working with Arexo means working within a community of professionals who share the same values and do what they do with great passion. Arexo is a place where every idea is worthy and where every individual is valued with his own uniqueness as differences make our strenght.
So why don’t you hop on and start accelerating your career. Our collaborative approach and co-creation culture will even get you to steer the company in directions that as a team, we define altogether.