Job openings Senior Java/Java EE Developer/Architect
We are looking for several medior and senior Java profiles (developers, analysts, technical analysts, functional analysts and architects) who have a proven track record.
First and foremost, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and the right mindset, which is for us way more important than the job title (actually you’ll choose the job title that you prefer).
To help you understand what it means working for Arexo, we invite you to read this page, we think it sums it up pretty well.
- Higher education
- At least 4 years experience
- A good understanding of the Java language
- A genuine interest in new technologies and software engineering, as well as DevOps, CI and CD practices
- A good knowledge of frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and web technologies
- Knowledge of JTA, JMS, JUnit, Maven, Gradle, as well as applicationaction servers (e.g. JBoss)
- Knowledge of tools such as IntelliJ Idea, Jira, Git, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins, is a plus
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux systems is a plus
- Languages: French and English. (The practice of Dutch is a plus)
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Team spirit, good communication skills
- Autonomy in performing tasks
- Ability to mentor junior developers
Why join Arexo?
Working with Arexo means working within a community of professionals who share the same values and do what they do with great passion. Arexo is a place where every idea is worthy and where every individual is valued with his own uniqueness as differences make our strenght.
So why don’t you hop on and start accelerating your career. Our collaborative approach and co-creation culture will even get you to steer the company in directions that as a team, we define altogether.